Sunday, September 19, 2010

That’s right…


Finally got around to posting an ad in the singles section of the local paper.  Got an email today that they like my profile and want to highlight my page on their facebook.  That’s right, mama got the goods, baby…

So far, one message from a gentleman inquiring about my weekend.  Nice enough, but not exactly the mountain man I was looking for…

Plenty of rural farmers looking for a “roll in the hay,” a few rednecks looking for “little lady” and others who seem nice and might just get a “wink” from me…

So glad all of this is falling into place less than a two weeks before I head home!  That’s right people, this month is just flying by and soon I’ll be boarding a plane back to my one true love, San Francisco.  But, I think Operation Mountain Man is far from over…

1 comment:

  1. I'd ixnay "nice" and go with the "roll in the hay." Just be sure to wear jeans and a thick shirt. Of course, I am thinking of Molly Ringwald with Andrew McCartney in Pretty in Pink--so there's a fantasy bias... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete