Monday, September 6, 2010

Day ??? and Oops


I think loosing track of the days is a good thing…

Well, my love affair with the Lesbian Welcome Wagon is over.  They figured out I’m into dudes and in fact, in VT to hopefully meet a dude.  So, the past few days have been a little lonely, but has meant a lot of time for bike riding and picture takingJ



In an effort to resist getting out of bed this morning, I checked my online dating site in CA and much to my surprise had a couple of messages!  Unfortunately, they mostly addressed the same thing I mentioned in my bio.  I happed to mention that I like/am good at cooking breakfast.  Seemingly innocent, right?!?!  Apparently not, because almost every message I received viewed it as an invitation for breakfast and god knows what else!  Seriously, dudes.  Are you that hard up for getting laid?  No wonder your still single!  Get your hormones under control and stop acting like a teenage boy.  Fo’ reals…  Maybe I should join eHarmony, that’s the religious one right?!? Nah, I bet those dudes are freaks too…

Okay, back to Vermont. So, I think a few of the women I met caught on to my desperation and are afraid to invite me to hangout with their boyfriends and their single friends.  Note to self, dial it back a notch…and have a good time.

Well, am off to the beach for a combination trashy novel/sun/perhaps a few beverages to cut the heatJ 


No comments:

Post a Comment