Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thank you, Mr. UPS Man


So there I was, enjoying my sweet cream and cookies ice cream lunch (hey, its BEN and JERRY’S and its VERMONT…when in Rome, right?!)  when who should appear right outside my window, but a very tan, very handsome, dirty blonde, smoking hot UPS delivery driver (with no wedding ring, cause I checked ;)  He pulled up, loaded up his cart and just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, he bent down, lifting his load squat style with all backside muscles flexing tight…that bears repeating, all backside muscles flexing…Damn, now that’s a mountain man…


Sadly, I watched him walk away to deliver his packages, but to my surprise he returned moments later for round two.  Although I had long finished my ice cream and was still recovering from round one, I held tight and prepared for more eye candy.  Round two was almost more exciting, cause I knew what was coming and it was oh so good…

So, thank you Mr. UPS man for making my Tuesday, and certainly my lunch, a little, no a lot more enjoyable J 

PS I wonder if they have missed connections in VT?

PPS No sales tax on clothes or food in VT, people!  No sales tax!  Wow can I have been here for almost a week and not known that!  

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Mr. UPS Man made my Wednesday! (I'm a day behind on the posts...) Next time run out and tell him you've got a package to deliver to him (and it comes in a little box) hahahaha I crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete