Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Preparations

Operation Mountain Man (OMM) officially commences tomorrow, when at 6am pacific mountain time, I board a plane for the great state of Vermont.  I will be spending one month traveling around the state, in search of what you ask?  Good question.  There have been no advances, no book deals, just an intuitive hit that something is waiting for me there.  Basically, the state of Vermont has been stalking me the last two years showing up as maple syrup on my waffles, cheese on my fancy samich, bumper stickers and license plates.  It is EVERYWHERE, people...  



So, having just spent a lonely last five years in the Bay Area, I decided to check it out and to solve this mystery.  Obviously, from the title of this blog you can tell I am a little biased as to what I will find, but am open the experience as it unfolds and created this blog to update friends, family and anyone else whose curiosity has been sparked by my adventure.

Well, I’m off to pack…Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment